compare this!

Monday, May 11, 2009 |

I took the “Which Jane Austen Character Are You?” quiz just now, and learned that there must be a bug in the system.  Because it claims that  

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!

I didn’t try to fool the quiz.  In fact, I was fairly sure I was going to be one of the Dashwood sisters from Sense and Sensibility.  I even said that Kate Winslet or Charity Wakefield would play me in a movie or TV series!  Be that as it may, it’s flattering, if flawed.  To take me back down a couple notches to where I belong is my result in the “Which Muppet Are You?” quiz on Facebook.  I am:

Fozzy Bear

 

A regular jokester, nobody is safe from your wisecracking and punchlines but it's all good-natured fun.

And my friend Elizabeth insists that I am Oscar in The Odd Couple, and our mutual friend Sean (who I’ve mentioned from cat-sitting) is Felix.  Quite a bevy of comparisons, aren’t they?  

To end with, more photos from the urban hike along Ponce, taken by Eli (organizer).  Including one of me hugging a tree.

4 comments:

Nesral said...

Well, I do agree somewhat with your being comparable to Elizabeth Bennet, but you are to... hmm, the thing is, Lizzy is to sweet/good tempered. You happen to have a temper like everyone else in the family(Myself included) even if it only shows at family gatherings etc.

Love you always.
Joey

Nesral said...

On the "which muppet Char are you quiz," I got Animal.....

Aporia said...

I got Animal.

Ginny Larsen said...

haha, Joey's totally spot on. i didn't have time to comment earlier, but i think i read it before he did. so i'm not copying. don't make me angry by saying i did. you saw what happened to pete when he posed in front of the Hulk sculpture last summer at the movies...

love you tons :D

Newer Posts Older Posts Home