on zombies

Friday, July 24, 2009 |
I’ve mentioned here a couple of times that my sister Ginny is a genius at card-making and crafting. Well folks, she’s outdone herself.

I asked for a zombie bookmark to include with the copy of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies that I’m giving away right now, and she created TWO silly, creepy (and somewhat cute?) monsters.

So I’ve decided to tuck one in with book as promised, and give one away to another random contest entrant. Enter the giveaway now if you haven’t already - it ends Sunday!

10 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

ahhh, love 'em! zombie bunnies are in baby. and the octo-zombie is definitely a great summer zombie.

Unknown said...

These are so adorable! I just love them.

Ginny Larsen said...

i'm glad i made two for you, even though the only reason i did was because i forgot how many you wanted... haha! :D

Nicole said...

Oooh I love the 'sea serpent' one! Your sister is quite skilled, those are darling!

Unknown said...

what cute bookmarks! and the book-give-away is a good idea :)
http://xazddesign.com

maryse said...

Your sister is so talented! They're so adorable!

Rebecca said...

Those are super kawaii! And maybe a little kowai (scary). :) I'm rather glad there aren't zombie octopi in the world...

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oops, signed into the wrong account "Rebecca" is me...

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

These are so adorable...what talent!!!

yiqin; said...

So adorable :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home