teaser tuesday (1)

It's Teaser Tuesday, a bookish blog meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Here's how it works:

Grab your current read and let it fall open to a random page. Post two (or more) sentences from that page, along with the title and author. Don’t give anything vital away!

“The Unconsecrated are beginning to swarm around me. Two steps in any direction and they could reach me through the metal links. Blood hammers through my body, panic clouding my vision, making my hands shake and pound with the rhythm of my heart.”

p. 33, The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

And another kind of teaser, this time for Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (link provided by Fuzzy Cricket). Dominic West reads aloud a fifteen minute-long excerpt from the famous novel. Best experienced accompanied by hot coffee, comfy armchair and dark chocolate.

1 comment:

Caspette said...

I have this book on my Mt TBR I think I will read it next actually. Thanks for the Tease and for commenting on my blog earlier in the week (I have had internet issues so didnt see your comment till today).

Newer Posts Older Posts Home