forty-four things you may not have known

Thursday, October 1, 2009 |
Ryan over at Wordsmithonia had this meme full of interesting questions, so I decided to borrow the idea. Feel free to pass it on, and continue reading to learn all my deepest and darkest secrets. Well, something like that...

1. Do you like blue cheese? No. Mold + food = not cool.

2. Have you ever been drunk? Yes.

3. Do you own a gun? No. My mom has a concealed weapons permit, though. SCARY.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Blue raspberry, because it turned my mouth blue.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. I’ve been through a lot medically, so they don’t faze me.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? YUM. But polish sausage is better. In Chile they put avocado on hot dogs. Grossed me out at first, but I actually love it now.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Muppet Christmas Carol. We watch it every Christmas Eve.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE. I don’t know if you can technically be pickled in coffee, but if it were possible, that would be me.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes. Not many right now because I’m ridiculously out of shape, but several at least. My freshman year of college I did around 80 in two minutes. Yes, I am a stud. Err…rock star.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I heart earrings of all kinds, but my one favorite piece of jewelry is the three-tone gold Trinity rolling ring my sister bought for my 21st birthday when we were in Florence, Italy. It’s beautiful and it’s got great memories attached to it.

11. Favorite hobby? This is a rhetorical question, right? Reading!

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.

13. What’s your favorite shoe? There are so many! Haha, not really. But I do have these green flats I call my elf shoes. They’re bright, shiny and pointy and turn up a bit at the toe.

14. Middle name? Ann.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Lemon pudding isn’t half bad. Wow, it gets quiet around this house at 10pm?! Can’t wait to see Zombieland on Friday!

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee (see above), Sprite, water.

17. Current worry? That I won’t find a job.

18. Current hate right now? That I’m such a wuss about the weather…just moved from Georgia and I don’t like how much the cooler temperatures bother me.

19. Dum da dum dummmm. What is that? What was that cheesy detective show on TV when I was little? Something about 4, and a woman named Monday or Tuesday? Anyway, that sound always played in the background at the beginning of the show.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Party at a friend’s house, then fireworks.

21. Where would you like to go? Mozambique, England, Egypt, Argentina.

22. Name three people who will complete this? Ginny (my sister), and then whoever else feels like it!

23. Do you own slippers? YES. Totally necessary around here, where the indoor temperature sometimes dips below 50 F. They’re suede, lined with sheepskin.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? A deep, vibrant purple.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. I prefer cotton.

26. Can you whistle? Yes. Quite accomplished at it, actually.

27. Favorite color? Right now? Turquoise.

28. Would you be a pirate? Yes. But I’d be a very fastidious one. Does cleanliness disqualify you?

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower. You get water in your mouth that way.

30. Favorite girl’s name? I’ve always liked Georgia for a girl.

31. Favorite boy’s name? Lincoln. It’s my younger brother’s name.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? Cell phone, bobby pin, quarter coin.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? We discovered after dinner that country music group Sugarland had a song called ‘Joey.’ That’s my youngest brother’s name. So we listened to it, and it turns out to be this sad, depressing, “I’m so sorry Joey” thing. We chuckled over that.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? The pink ones.

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? Broke my thumb.

36. Do you love where you live? Not especially. Home has its charms, though.

37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Both.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Ginny. We both have ‘big personalities.’

39. How many dogs do you have? One. Cookie is a golden lab mix.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully. ;)

42. What is your favorite candy? Lemonheads.

43. Favorite sports team? Anything Seattle-based, and the Florida Gators.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Be Thou My Vision.


Ryan G said...

Love the shoes...they are adorable.

Juju from Tales of Whimsy said...

Awesome answers :)

She said...

Whaaaat!? Mold + food = amazing when it is bleu cheese! Blasphemy! :p

Lenore said...

I love avocado on ANYTHING! Yum!

carolsnotebook said...

Great answers. Seems like so much fun. I was going to do this today, but ran out of time - darn work.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home