milo meets his end

Sunday, October 25, 2009 |

Hey all! The time has come to announce the winner of my Only Milo + swag contest. Only Milo is author Barry Smith's creation; a story full of shenanigans, wit, murder, writing and enough mayhem to keep anyone on their toes. And if the book doesn’t, the swag will. So please help me in congratulating:


Who answered the question, “Imagine one of your favorite author’s books was ghostwritten by someone else. Who would have written it (really)?” with:

“I don't really have a favourite author (I like too many to choose), but if Gary Larson's comic collections were ghostwritten it would have been by my high school chemistry teacher.”

Happy reading! And a big thank you to everyone who entered – I enjoyed reviewing each and every response!


fredamans said...

Congrats ikkinlala!

carolsnotebook said...

Congrats to the winner.

Nicole said...

Congrats to the winner! And thanks, Celia, for the fantastic giveaway!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home