milo meets his end

Sunday, October 25, 2009 |

Hey all! The time has come to announce the winner of my Only Milo + swag contest. Only Milo is author Barry Smith's creation; a story full of shenanigans, wit, murder, writing and enough mayhem to keep anyone on their toes. And if the book doesn’t, the swag will. So please help me in congratulating:

ikkinlala

Who answered the question, “Imagine one of your favorite author’s books was ghostwritten by someone else. Who would have written it (really)?” with:

“I don't really have a favourite author (I like too many to choose), but if Gary Larson's comic collections were ghostwritten it would have been by my high school chemistry teacher.”

Happy reading! And a big thank you to everyone who entered – I enjoyed reviewing each and every response!

3 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats ikkinlala!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner.

Nicole said...

Congrats to the winner! And thanks, Celia, for the fantastic giveaway!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home