blindingly cute

Thursday, June 3, 2010 |

While I was living in the Seattle area last year I met up with Kam from street fashion blog needle + thread for a tour of the Theo chocolate factory, an organic and fair-trade chocolatier. I talked about it in this post. Ever since, I’ve been following Kam on Twitter. She takes lovely photos and I like to live vicariously. But…the other day she tweeted about where she gets her business cards, which I remember admiring back when we met. Turns out she uses a company called MOO, and that they do something called ‘mini cards.’

Behold my latest online shopping folly:

Packaging? Is everything. I do not kid.

You can choose from many designs or make your own, upload your own photos or use designer graphics, and enter whatever information you like. I chose to make some blog business cards, because they seem like the kind of thing to hand out when you go to a book signing, convention, or conference. I’m hoping to make it for a day of ALA later this month, and I want to be prepared!

Also? They’re just SO. EFFING. CUTE.

I chose designs to match my blog background and a couple that just screamed ‘FUN!’ to me. Do you all have blog business cards? I heart mine pretty hard, but then I’m a nerd like that. If you do, where did you get them? Photos or it didn’t happen!

I bought these with my hard-earned, real-job cash. I didn't get paid to post this, either. But that would be cool, too. Hey MOO, hit me up!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Mooo

Ginny Larsen said...

LOL. wow, you are really funny :D

uber cute, though. and yes, packaging is key.

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Oh my, I LOVE these! Must get some for my blog. Nice to meet a fellow Seattle gal. Are you still here? :)

Jenny said...

Adorable! I love the packaging and the cards!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh so cute :)

Kristen M. said...

I need to get some MOO cards before BlogHer this summer. They're adorable!

vvb32 reads said...

those are super cute! and a great way to connect. i printed a couple with those do-it-yourself business card packages. they just don't come out as well. wonder what BlogHer is???

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

Love the cards! Those are perfect.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home