i need your breadmaker (recipes).

Monday, June 7, 2010 |
Last week the CSN promotions team invited me to review an item from one of their 200+ stores. CSN stores sell a huge range of items: everything from sofas to luxury handbags to toys and games. I’ve seen their bookcases around the blogosphere, but in my case, the final temptation is cookware. Actually? Make that bakeware. I start salivating when I see bakeware. *stares off into space* *ahem* Be on the lookout for an upcoming review of a tarte/tatin dish (and accompanying food disaster, I'm sure). This summer will be a bake-happy zone!

AND…to do that I need your help. But first!

It’s a running joke around our apartment that I’m not the biggest planner. I wrote my five-year plan on a post-it note. It contained three items, and one of those was a breadmaker. Yeah. Don’t judge. So you can imagine my joy when last night my roommate came home and told me to ‘close your eyes and hold out your hands.’ She placed something heavy in my arms. Something substantial. A BREADMAKER, in fact! She got it for $3 at a yard sale over the weekend. Can you believe it?! I’m kind of in heaven.

So…I need your recipes. The machine came with an instruction manual, but no recipe book. Do you have a favorite bread machine recipe? Share, please!

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

O I wish I could help.
I will say this: good luck! I look forward to your review :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home