where i'll be next weekend

Monday, June 21, 2010 |
That's right, folks. I'm heading to the American Library Association's annual conference this weekend! Just to clarify, I'm not a librarian (oh, I wouldn't mind being one...not at all). But a national conference to celebrate libraries, which are pretty much my second home, seemed too fabulous to pass up. And then there's the fact that I live one mile from DC, setting of said conference. Umm, yeah. No reason NOT to go, you understand? Also, favorite authors + books = scary awesome. That's not even a theorem, that's REALITY.

Are any of you going to be at ALA?

5 comments:

Bianca said...

I WISH!

Have a fantastic time!! Can't wait to read your recap!

Gigi Ann said...

Oh, how great.... have a great time.

Andrea said...

Lucky! I wish I was going but my library does not have the money to send me and neither do I. Have fun!

Tales of Whimsy said...

O
O
O
Have fun!

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

So jealous. Have a fantastic time!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home