Just on the off chance that you missed my original announcement, I wanted to remind you that we’re in the midst of the September Zombies event. This means, of course, that I will be reviewing zombie-licious books. And giving them away. Along with other things. Because zombies are the perfect target for your irony. No, I don’t know why…I just have the t-shirt.
Speaking of t-shirts, check out this threadless design. Totally awesome, right?
In Case of Zombies…
1. Zombies exhibit poor special awareness and are therefore easy to sneak up on.
2. Always aim for high ground. You will be more difficult to eat.
3. Never leave a man behind.
4. Zombies are slow and dim-witted. It may be possible to move amongst them unidentified.
5. Show no mercy. She’s not your mother anymore.
6. Firearms are excellent zombie deterrents. Just remember to aim for the head.
7. Zombies have difficulty moving quickly. It should be easy to outrun them.
8. Sporting goods can be handy in a pinch.
9. Failure to follow these instructions will result in death and/or zombification.
This guide was brought to you in conjunction with the Zombie Awareness Council.
And now for the good part (no, not the brain) – I’m giving away one of these t-shirts!
Leave a comment on this post and tell me your preferred shirt size and style (e.g. girly, guy – NO hoody).
Please include a method of contact. Giveaway is open internationally. Comments will close on September 8th at 3:00pm EST, and I will notify the randomly selected winner via email.
UPDATE - Winner is Jenna of A Read in the Life!