winners! (books are the best)

Friday, February 25, 2011 |
It's time (past time, really) to announce the winners of my best of 2010 contest. And when I say 'best of 2010,' I am of course referring to books. Though I might think about doing best of art next year. Love this print!

[from the etsy shop of beyondthrilled]

Please join me in congratulating:


Both of these lovelies will receive a book of their choice from my 2010: best of blog post. If you're curious about which books I liked best in 2010, head over and check it out. Many thanks to all who participated. I love holding giveaways, and I'll be hosting another one soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to both. And thanks to Celia for hosting another great giveaway.

sRy_ said...

Luck-ey! Congrats to both =)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Yay! Congrats to both :)

fredamans said...

Congrats to both!

*Jam* said...

Congrats!!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home