happy boxing day

Monday, December 26, 2011 |
I missed saying Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/I-hope-you're-all-still-alive-and-well yesterday. Sorry. Am feeling sheepish. So... Happy belated Christmas, Merry Boxing Day, and I hope you're enjoying cookies and other sweet things.

[image from Forbidden Planet]

I've been missing around the blog world for two weeks. No surprise, as this coincides almost exactly with the advent of an iPhone in my life AND a trip to Seattle for the holidays. You know how it is - real life is REAL sometimes. The family is going on a ferry ride and to a chowder house today. It's lovely to be home.

In bookish news, I received Erin Morgenstern's The Night Circus, and gave many a book. I'll be back soon (tomorrow?) with more regularly scheduled programming, giveaway winners, and perhaps a Favorites of 2011 list. Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

LOL
I feel ya!
I've been MIA too.

Merry belated Christmas/Boxing Day to you too!

carol said...

Glad you're enjoying the holidays with family. Have a great time!

Adriana said...

Oh I love this cover!
Btw I passed an award to you as a blogger
http://shesgotbooksonhermind.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blog-award.html

Newer Posts Older Posts Home