everything austen challenge update (x2!)

Friday, July 3, 2009 |
Laurel Ann at Austenprose is sponsoring the first mini-challenge of the Everything Austen event hosted at Stephanie's Written Word. The idea is to experience two times as many Austen-related books, films, etc. in the same six month challenge period. That makes a grand total of twelve items. By the New Year those of us who take part will REALLY be into the world of Austen. Of course it doesn't hurt that there are extra prizes involved. It's called positive reinforcement, kids.

My first six picks are listed in this post, so on to the new additions.

Books:

Darcy and Anne by Judith Brocklehurst

Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter

Persuading Annie by Melissa Nathan

Films:

Sense and Sensibility (2008)

Persuasion (2007)

I Have Found It [Kandukondain Kandukondain] (2000)

3 comments:

theduckthief said...

Thanks for the comment! If you haven't seen "Persuasion" I think you'll love it. Rupert Percy-Jones is gorgeous.

As for colours, I wholeheartedly endorse adults paired with children's colouring books. I myself have been known to partake once in a while.

Ginny Larsen said...

looks like some good reads! (and views!) good luck.

Stephanie said...

I've never heard of I have found it...

So glad you are going to read/watch even more Austen!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home