i promise to kill...er...post about zombies

Sunday, August 16, 2009 |

Velvet at vvb32reads is helping host and organize a September Zombie Week from August 29-September 5, and as a tie-in has created the Zombie Challenge. I hereby accept this solemn task/duty/suicide mission, and promise to post two (2!) entries about zombies during the aforementioned week. All that this means, really, is that I get to talk about zombies (which I seem to do quite a lot anyway) with good reason. Make sure you check out the challenge and all of the other zombie-related events going on during the week – there will be prizes!

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Hmmm, thanks for the heads up. Very tempting.

vvb32 reads said...

yah-hoo. thanks for joining in. should be a fun week!

Nicole said...

Yay, glad you signed up! Always fun to see more zombie love spread around. :) Can't wait to read your posts!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Sounds like fun! I think I've read all my zombie books already...will have to double check!

Care said...

Yea Zombies!! wahoo

Anonymous said...

Speaking of zombies, I saw a trailer last weekend for Woody Harrelson's upcoming movie that deals with the undead. Might be good, or it might be terrible.

Heather G. said...

so glad you're joining in! can't wait to read your posts!

Anonymous said...

By the way, just saw this link on Twitter to a list of zombie books, thought you might like to check out.

Kim said...

Stop by my Meanderings blog--I have an award for you ... Kim a.k.a. Chapter Chit Chat

Jenny Girl said...

Very cool! Stock up on guns in case you need to kill any zombies.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home